lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

7-11 NOVEMBER

MONDAY 7
today we have an exercise about structured questions. I´m so happy because I can do it :)

TUESDAY 8
Today we learned how to use the present continuous sentences and questions I am happy that understanding.


UNIT 2
I didn´t the video of the unit 2 because we had to join the group and I ask a lot they about the presentacion and never could agree. I do not like to leave the practice because it affects a lot but this time I could not do anything because the video was a team participation. I´m sorry teacher.


WEDNESDAY 9
today we are working in the grammar booster and the work book.


THURSDAY 10
Now we have a practice of continuous present, did sentences, questions and answers.


FRIDAY 11
today we have an evaluation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario