lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

NOVEMBER 14-18

MONDAY 14.
Today we work in the book and the workbook. 
What kind of gadgets would you like to have?  Why? 
I would like to have an apple computer, because I think the apple computers are fantastic.
I would like to have a spotlight pen, because I like it.

TUESDAY 15
Today we have an excersice about machines, gadgets and appliances. We have an excercise of reading and comprehension about the communicator.



WEDNESDAY 16
Today we answered the book and review the practice.


WRAP-UP.
sonia is calling the technician because your TV doesn´t work.
Luis is trying to fix the zink, Because is clogged.

Marie´s hair dryer doesn´t work but she can return it because is guaranteed.
Ana and Jhon are looking pictures in the computer for know your granddaughter.

Javier is just listening music on your iPod.




THURSDAY 17
Today I don´t go to the class because I was participating in the Olympics of knowledge.
In the afternoon I work in the project with Eleane that´s very funny :)


FRIDAY  18
Today we review the project videos it was very funny 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario