lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

NOVEMBER 28, DECEMBER 2

MONDAY 28
Today we practing with a song, it was very funny. I has a test too. We are talking about food.
I like grilled chiken because is delicious.
I really like apple pie because I love apples.
I don´t like tomato I don´t now because.
I really love avocado :)

TUESDAY 29
Today we talk about categories of food.
Fruit, vegetables, meat, seafood, grains, dairy products, oils, sweets.

WEDNESDAY 30
Today we are woprking with a, an, and the. The teacher put an excercice about this.

THURSDAY 31
We work on the book :)

FRIDAY 32
The teacher go to hermosillo.

WRAP UP UNIT 5
1.Jesus and Pauline are looking for food for dinner, in the refrigerator only are milk, eggs, juice and cheese. Maria, Pauline's mother looks in the cupboard but is only one can, Tadeo eat the cookies are on the table.

2.In the restaurant, Ana and Sofía see the ticket and find it very expensive.
John is eating spaghetti and Martin eats chicken, both with salad.
Jesus, Pauline, Mary and Thaddeus, came to the restaurant for dinner and the waiterMatthew, are taking note of the dishes.
The waitress is bringing Dew and coffee cake for dessert.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario